Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is God really doin something for me?

Yet another quote from Os Hillman:

"If you find yourself in a lowly state, realize your lowly state is considered a high position by God that is preparation soil for revealing deep things from the dark places that God desires you to learn."

This is comforting. Sometimes I wonder whether i'm on the right track, making the right decisions or not, or whether I'm taking life too easy, being too unambitious... being too unfocused. When people are getting promotions, I am here once again, ground zero. (or so it seems).

But the quote comforts me. I can rest in God's hands. God is not simply a notion for the weak people on this earth. God is a fact. He exists, and He is there for us.

In my strength I praise Him, in my weaknesses, I can also lean on Him. HE is there for us at ALL seasons of our lives.

Despite everything that tells me not to believe in him, that is simply lies of the devil. I cannot shirk off the fact, deep down in my heart, that God is real and He will bless my path, if I let Go and Let Him!

No comments: