Wednesday, December 3, 2008

INTERESTING...

An excerpt from a post on SgForums by "adetet" on 5 July 08

" ...I am not a Catholic. I actually had a negative impression of Catholics. The first Church I ever attended was the Novena Church and I liked the priests homily. Its down to earth. Protestant Churches are more warm in the way they greet you, the music and prayers, services etc. are meant to bring you to an emotional high. But if you listen to the Eucharistic prayer in the Catholic Church ? man, nothing beats that; . it is so moving and powerful. And if anyone has ever listend to a Euchasristic prayer during Mass, they would know that protestants talk rot when they keep claiming that catholics do not know God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. and Catholics worship Mary as Goddess. This stubborness to accept what is before their very eyes turned me off Protestant Churches and Protestant pastors who would condemn the Catholic Church from their holy altar. I have never heard a Catholic Priest use the altar to condemn Protestants! Which is why when I want to go to Church, it is only a Catholic Church I will go to and my
very favourite is the Novena Church."

http://sgforums.com/forums/1683/topics/287607?page=11

No comments: