Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary! from Paul

Dear Youth Arise Ministy,

Happy 10th Anniversary! It has been a great journey indeed and I stand amazed at how awesome our God is! Kudos to Gavin, Jane, Jacqueline, Samantha, Eugene, Marlene, Sury, Krish, Natalie and myself, who has seen the ministry grow all these years.

Youth Arise Ministry started off as a small group of people hungry to make a difference to do something greater and to discover God in a real and tangible way and to share that encounter with the people around us. Not having much experiences nor clear direction, we decided to gather to pray, the intercessory phase took place for one year, at the end of the year we had our very first Revival Seminar in Dec 1999.

Since then, the ministry has always been growing and know for its personal mentoring and service to the church of OLPS as well as the Archdiocease. I feel very blessed to be part of this wonderful community, of which I carry many memories and sentiments in my heart.

The greatest things in life is measured by the level of peace and happiness from within, doesn't need to be anything fanciful but something deeper than that, a relationship with God. I've been involved in ministry since the age of 13 and knowing Jesus has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. It has given be a purpose and direction in my life.

For each and every one of you in YAM, my prayer for you is to have a strong relationship with Jesus and be well connected to the community. I cannot emphasize more that daily prayer brings us in a position of confidence with Jesus and community living, brings the spiritual in line with the physical. Yes, we are not perfect, that is where we have to grow in love and support for each other.

Finally, though I'm here in Australia, my heart is always with the ministry and I do think and pray for you all often. Continue to run the race for Jesus, making a difference bringing healing and revival to our land! May the vision remain very personal to each of you: To raise up a generation of people to praise and worship the Lord wholeheartedly!


God bless,
Paul Wan

No comments: