Friday, April 29, 2011

Testimony from Michael Gabriel

Warm greeting to all my brothers and sisters in Christ. It is my great honor to share my testimony as God blessed me the grace to become one with Him through Sacrament of Initiation during the Easter Vigil mass this year (2011). I want to thank God for showing me the way even though I had been waiting for six years for baptism due to my difficulties and obstacles.

I came to know and believe in Lord Jesus when I was very young and studied in Canossian School for the Hearing Impaired. After graduation, I enrolled into Montfort Secondary School and was on the Express stream. This was where I experienced my own "fall" due to my ego. Back then, I was arrogant and immature. When everything around me went wrong, I found myself in the state of depression and despair.

Suddenly, I noticed the unknown presence that kept nudging me. I remembered my first dream where I saw a man who looked like Lord Jesus in the painting. In my dream, I found myself in the dark atmosphere and saw an old woman who suddenly fell into the bottomless pit. I looked around and everyone looked as if in panic. Then, one man appeared and seemed to be able to calm the crowd. He entered into the pit and pulled the old woman out. Then, she appeared and looked as if she was praising God in ecstasy. The same man commanded the crowd as if he wanted them to follow him. I could not see his face as it was rather dark and blurry vision but I noticed he kept pointing the dark area which I could not figure. Shortly, I sensed it was Lord Jesus because he looked like Jesus.

READ FULL ARTICLE click here... 


God bless!

No comments: