Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My brother, Victor is going to SFX tomorrow!

Abigail's sharing: It’s a gathering for non-Catholics! He’s moving even without me asking him to…Wow, I’m just so amazed at how God works.

My little bro is a non-Catholic so confession on the 2nd day of YISS was his 1st. It was fr. Gerard from SFX who heard his confession and knowing that my Victor was not a Catholic, he encouraged him to go for this meeting. He gave Victor his mobile number but my bro didn’t take it down. =S typical brother!

Anyway! Something amazing happened after YISS. Victor recalled a number and tried his ‘luck’ since he wasn’t sure…and guess what! Fr replied! :)

So I’m so super duper happy and so excited for him! He told me he's going to Holy Trinity for P&W tonight with his friends… I’m so happy!

I just want to ask that you all keep him in your prayers, that God will continue to draw Victor closer to Him.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers and also a special thank you to Rebecca, Victor’s fabulous facil! He told me you’re so cheerful all the time and it really makes people want to share! So thank God for your cheerfulness! :)

Abigail

No comments: