Monday, October 8, 2007

Thank you message from Mel!

Last Sat, Mel Liaw visited us for the first time, in ages! Thank you Mel for coming! This is her message for us! ~ Thanks Mel!

Dear all,

Thanks for tonight. If anything, I had a really enjoyable night with all of you, in the presence of our God amongst us, as we shared about our lives this week, our troubles, our joys and sorrows, and praised and worshiped HIM in song; and then later had fellowship together.

But it wasn't just anything,it was so much more! I felt so welcomed, I felt so warm inside, and I'm really grateful to all for putting up with my noises ( coughing and all). I needed somewhere to breathe, somewhere with some new perspectives, somewhere I could hear His voice... and tonight, I joined in for session, and I really felt much lighter , after. Thanks Sam, Marlene, Abi, Suri, Neil, Jacq, Gavin, Jane. It was a really good experience.

God Bless
Love, mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ure welcome Sam (:

Thanks to YAM! I'll ry to come more often!!! :)

God bless one and all!