Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cab Success!

Been so long since i sent a testimony...

I was late for work and so wanted to grab a cab. There's a sudden lack of cabs around my area today and in front of me, a woman carrying a baby is a small distance up-road. The shade she stood in was not as good as mine, so i prayed that she'd get a cab soon.

Usually when i pray for cab, i always ask God to send a few empty cabs (must be specific ma)... for myself and others.

Waited for a good 20 min praying persistently. The woman gave up and went off to a block to rest or find better spot to find cab. In the meantime, there are people who try to cut my 'queue' by appearing up-road. I just prayed for them too. (If many empty cabs come, there shouldn't be a need to get pissed at them).

But God did a very classic thing. A cab missed the first guy, went passed the second one since he failed to flag it down, and came straight to me. I was so amazed. I asked the driver why he didn't stop for the other 2. He said while turning at the curve, he didn't see the first one. And the second one was on the phone and so he assumed he was booking a cab since he didn't raise his hand. So I was the one who raised my hand. Praise God! Cos Queue-wise, I am suppose to get the next cab. God is SO SO Good!!!!

God Bless
Gav

No comments: