Thursday, May 8, 2008

Latest Testimonies since we started Intercessory on 17 April

After our 1st RE:NEW session with Gerard & Jessica Francisco on Sat, 3 May:

Latest from Vanessa Carvalho on 8 May 2008
I think God is really moving so powerfully this week. I am in awe as I speak. I thought that by praying for God to move at the workplace, just meant a more peaceful mind at this point of time. Well, He does exceedingly abundantly more than what we ask or think of (eph 3:20)… The good news is that someone got the ball rolling and we'll be having our first IT dept Christian gathering for prayer tomorrow at lunch time. This is really a breakthrough :-) I pray it gets better, from glory to glory. Do pray it goes well.

Winston: Thanks for praying with me last night. My cold is healing nicely and my sense of smell is gradually returning! Praise the Lord! And definitely praise you guys for your heartfelt prayers :D Wins

Kelvin: Thank you and your ministry people for the warm hospitality shown. The session was good and I think this is the third time I am hearing from Brother Gerard. Anyway, I am glad to meet so many nice people, I did really enjoy it and have a great time. Will wish to catch up with you and your ministry people… May God bless you in your work and your loved ones. Warmest regards, Kelvin

Sam:
Since our last 2 intercessory prayer meetings, the desire to PRAY and ask GOD for HIS solutions for me have been stronger. WHY? Because prayer is like fuel for the going.. and in some ways...it can even be addictive! ;) I believe, once we build up a culture of prayer, we can move and be more effective in our lives... more 'victorious'.

No comments: