Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our God is so big!

God is so big He can cover the whole world with his Love and so small He can curl up inside your heart.

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly!


View our video of the week: "Treasure by Gary Chapman"



Lyrics:

They say that where your treasure is
There will your heart be also,
Your heart stays where you hide your greatest love.

Now you can leave that love on earth
Where thieves may steal tomorrow,
Or take it to that hiding place above

Theres a treasure at the end of this narrow road I'm traveling
It gives me a purpose for life.
(Well,) Jesus is my Treasure, the reason that I'm living
And He'll still be the reason when I die.

So if you've been wonderin where youre at
And where it is youre going,
He's left a map for you and me to use.

We just read the map and we follow close
Always walking where its showing,
You just can't miss it, think before you choose.

Because there's a treasure at the end of this narrow road were traveling,
And it gives us a purpose for life
(Well,) Jesus is my Treasure, the only reason that I'm living
And He'll still be the reason when I die.

Theres a treasure at the end of this narrow road I'm traveling
And it gives me a purpose for life
(Well,) Jesus is my Treasure, the only reason that I'm living
And He's gonna be my reason when I die.
Yeah, He'll still be my reason when I die.

No comments: